We are 2Leaf Press, an imprint of the Intercultural Alliance of Artists & Scholars, Inc. (IAAS), a NY-based nonprofit organization that promotes multicultural literature and literacy. Our motto, “2Leaf Press, a small press with big ideas,” touches just the tip of the iceberg.
2Leaf Press’ mission is to publish books of passion and purpose that also celebrate the authentic voices of multicultural writers, because we recognize the need for writers to breathe on their own without suffocating the premise of multicultural literature to death. Oh, by the way, we consider all writers multicultural.
We have a great website at 2leafpress.org, which we encourage you to visit. Here, we’re posting some of our recent entries, plus a little bit something extra.
We’re also available on the following social media websites. Be sure to join up and keep up with one of the most innovative small presses in the country, 2Leaf Press, a small press with big ideas!
- Best Area for Small Press and Tech Jobs? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Speaking Out for the Small Press (wfupress.wordpress.com)
- A look ahead to November and December. Smaller Publishers (comicsheatingup.net)
- The Publishing Dilemma (lisaorchard.wordpress.com)
- Small Press Month – Sator Press (emergingwriters.typepad.com)
- Libiro: New Ebook Store For Indie Authors (forbes.com)
- Sorry, I don’t hate Amazon (miamiherald.com)
- E-books and Ethics (creatilicious.wordpress.com)
- Publishers As Booksellers Extend their Sales Reach, Aid Book Discovery (goodereader.com)
- What Publishers Have That You Don’t (fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com)