Brandi Dawn Henderson, the editor of 2Leaf Press’ recently released book, WHEREABOUTS: STEPPING OUT OF PLACE, had a successful book launch in Washington D.C. with book parties at James Hopkins University n October 12th, and the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Library on October 16th.
WHEREABOUTS is an anthology of the best nonfiction stories from Outside In Literary & Travel Magazine, an online journal founded in 2011. Henderson presents thirty-eight emerging and established global storytellers who share stories discussing what it means to enter a new place; the kinds of worlds that exist to others that we, ourselves, do not experience; and how place and/or circumstance can affect who and how we are.
There were amazing appearances by some of WHEREABOUTS contributors, including Vicki Valosik, Paula Cruickshank, Adrian Mangiuca, Angela Magnan, and Shenan Prestwich.
- Travel Blogger Tips To Travel Blogging (becomeatravelingblogger.wordpress.com)
- Don Quixote & Sancho, John Steinbeck & Charley…Olga & George? A travelogue for the expat annals (plus we’re giving away a copy!) (thedisplacednation.com)
- On Travelogues (pandarojo.wordpress.com)
- Travelogue: Siena (oursecondsecondcity.wordpress.com)
- Travelogue Book (travellingformuggles.wordpress.com)